Horseradish Sauce Recipe
This horseradish sauce recipe goes well on prime rib, steaks, sandwiches, or over your favorite meatloaf recipe. Hope you enjoy it!
- 2 cups half and half
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- Preheat saucepan on medium high heat. Melt down butter. Whisk in the flour to make roux. Slowly stir in the half and half. Whisk the whole time to avoid lumps. Reserve 1/4 cup of half and half in case you need to adjust consistency later. After it comes up to a bubble, add more half and half if needed. You want the sauce to coat the back of a spoon or saucepot.
- Remove from heat. Stir in horseradish, white pepper and salt.
- Serve over prime rib, meatloaf or roast turkey.
Recipe by Jason Hill / CookingSessions.com
Copyright 2014 CookingSessions.com