Homemade Tortilla Chips
This recipe for homemade tortilla chips uses white corn tortillas, canola oil and a bit of fresh lime and salt. When making homemade tortilla chips you can also heat a large pot of oil and heat it to 375 F, but I prefer using a mini deep fryer. Hope you enjoy my homemade tortilla chips recipe!
- 10 white corn tortillas
- Oil, for frying
- 1 lime, halved
- Cut tortillas into triangles.
- Heat deep fryer to 375 F.
- Add tortilla triangles into basket and fry for 2-3 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove and place on paper towels to drain.
- Sprinkle with salt and a squeeze of fresh lime juice. Enjoy!
Recipe by Jason Hill / CookingSessions.com
Copyright 2014 CookingSessions.com