Made with flour, milk, eggs, baking powder and butter, these easy homemade pancakes come together almost as quickly as packaged pancake mix — so there’s no excuse not to make them yourself. To make it easy, watch our homemade pancakes video tutorial above!
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Real maple syrup, for topping
- Butter, for serving
- Whisk dry ingredients together.Whisk wet ingredients together.
- Heat griddle until a drop of water sizzles and bubbles off the pan.
- Grease pan or griddle with butter or cooking spray. Add 1/3 cup of batter at a time and cook until bubbles begin to form on the pancakes. Check for brownness and flip to the other side.
- Reserve on an ovenproof plate in a 180-200 F oven until all the pancakes are done.
- Serve pancakes with butter and maple syrup. Enjoy!
Recipe by Jason Hill / CookingSessions.com
Copyright 2014 CookingSessions.com