This grown-up Hibiscus Martini, also called a “Tartini,” is made with vodka, pink limes and Hibiscus-Lime Syrup. It’s perfect for a New Year’s Eve party or other holiday gathering. For a non-alcoholic version, it can be prepared with sparkling Pellegrino water.
- 1 jar Lemon Bird Hibiscus-Lime Syrup or make your own
- 2-4 pink limes (or use regular limes)
- 1 bottle vodka (may substitute Pellegrino sparkling water)
- 1 bottle pomegranate or cranberry juice
- To a shaker filled with ice, add 1 part vodka, 2 parts pomegranate juice and 4 spoonfuls of syrup.
- Squeeze in the juice of 2 pink limes.
- Shake and serve in two martini glasses.
Recipe courtesy of Amy Deaver / CookingSessions.com
Copyright 2014 CookingSessions.com