Habanero Hot Sauce Recipe
If you like Caribbean hot sauces, you’ll love this habanero hot sauce recipe, which is made with fresh habanero chiles, chunks of fresh papaya, mustard and malt vinegar. I promise this is the best recipe for habanero hot sauce on the planet — providing you can take the heat!
Best Habanero Hot Sauce Recipe
- 15 habanero or Scotch bonnet peppers, stems removed
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/4 of an onion
- 1/4 cup malt vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped unripe papaya fruit
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Place all ingredients into a food processor or blender and puree.
- Place into a saucepot and bring to a boil.
- Let cool and serve.
Recipe from Jason Hill / CookingSessions.com
Copyright 2014 CookingSessions.com