Who doesn’t love gourmet s’mores? During a recent cook-off at Yellowstone National Park, I joined fellow YouTubers Diana DeLaFuente and Hilah Johnson for a grown-up gourmet s’mores roast (with cocktails!) at the Explorer Cabins in West Yellowstone, MT.
The cabins provide each guest with a S’mores kit, which includes the graham crackers, marshmallows and chocolate. We stepped it up a bit to make a few gourmet s’mores recipes as well.
- Thin peanut-butter cookies with Nutella, sliced banana, and roasted marshmallow
- Thin peanut-butter cookies with bittersweet chocolate bar, caramel sauce, and roasted marshmallow
- Graham crackers with a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup or Nutella, sliced banana, and roasted marshmallow
- Gingersnaps with caramel-filled Ghiradelli chocolate and roasted marshmallow
- Graham crackers with dark chocolate, roasted marshmallow, and strawberry slices
- Chocolate Nabisco Wafers with peanut butter and roasted marshmallow
- Roast marshmallows until browned.
- Spread cookies or crackers with desired filling and top with marshmallow and then a cookie or cracker top.
Copyright 2014 CookingSessions.com
Diana, me and Hilah roast some gourmet s’mores around the fire pits at the Yellowstone Cabins. Photo by Veronica Hill.