Cole Slaw Recipe
This recipe for cole slaw is delicious served with any smoked or BBQ meats, or as the addition to any picnic. We enjoy this coleslaw recipe served on top of grilled smoked salmon or smoked pork tenderloin with barbecue sauce and a brioche roll! Enjoy!!!
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 cup half and half or cream
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1 head cabbage (or two halves, one green and one purple), sliced thin
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 small bunch cilantro, minced
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds, optional
- Whisk together the sugar, mustard, salt, mayonnaise, half and half, and cider vinegar.
- Add chopped vegetables and mix well.
- Stir in the poppy seeds for crunch and season to taste with fresh cracked pepper.
Recipe by Jason Hill / CookingSessions.com
Copyright 2014 CookingSessions.com