Chicken Marinade Recipe
This marinade has a bright Mexican-style flavor that can be used with either bone-in chicken pieces or boneless skinless chicken breasts. It uses fresh ingredients such as cilantro, garlic, and fresh zested limes for a distinct Tex-Mex flavor. It goes really well with my grilled chicken sandwich.
- 1 cup olive oil
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ tablespoon cumin powder
- ½ tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2-4 chicken breasts
- Mix together marinade ingredients well and place in a Ziplock bag.
- Add 2-4 chicken breasts, either cut in half into cutlets, or pounded flat between two sheets of plastic wrap.
- Marinate about 1 hour in the refrigerator, then grill or barbecue chicken.
Recipe by Jason Hill / CookingSessions.com
Copyright 2014 CookingSessions.com