Chicken Dip Recipe
When it’s game time, I don’t like to spend a lot of time in the kitchen, which is why we’ve always loved this spicy chicken dip recipe which is made in a Crock Pot or large casserole dish. This is easy to throw together for a Super Bowl party or other large gathering. I guarantee it will be a hit with your friends.
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup Tapatio hot sauce
- 2 cups grated Monterey Pepper Jack cheese
- 2 cups Fritos corn chips
- 1 large bag Fritos scoop chips, for dipping
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Place the chicken in a large mixing bowl and add the chicken soup, sour cream and Tapatio hot sauce.
- Lightly grease a quart-sized casserole dish and spoon half of the hot chicken dip recipe into the dish.
- Top with 1 cup of the grated cheese and 1 cup of chips.
- Repeat another layer and top with additional grated cheese.
- Bake the casserole uncovered for 25 minutes. You can also layer the same way in a Crock Pot.
- Remove when hot and bubbly and serve the cheese chicken dip recipe with a large bag of Fritos scoop chips.
- Variation: Use Frank's Red Hot Sauce to make this into a recipe for buffalo chicken dip.
Recipe by Jason Hill / CookingSessions.com
Copyright 2014 CookingSessions.com