Blue Cheese Dip Recipe
This delicious blue cheese dip recipe is delicious served on salads, as a topping for grilled steak, or used as a buffalo chicken dip for hot wings.
- 4 ounces of good-quality blue cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup buttermilk
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl. 2. Transfer to a serving dish and serve with buffalo chicken wings.
Recipe by Jason Hill / CookingSessions.com
Copyright 2014 CookingSessions.com