Banana Pancakes Recipe
This banana pancakes recipe tastes wonderful on a lazy weekend morning — topped with strawberries, whipped cream and maple syrup. You can easily substitute the whole wheat flour with all-purpose flour if you don’t have it in your pantry. Enjoy!
Recipe by Jason Hill / CookingSessions.com
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole-wheat flour
- 2 cups milk or buttermilk
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (or nutmeg)
- 2 ripe bananas, chopped into small pieces
- Fresh strawberries, more sliced bananas, whipped cream and real maple syrup
- Mix dry ingredients and then stir in wet ingredients. Mix well, then let stand about 10 minutes to allow banana flavor to meld.
- Heat frying pan, spray with cooking spray and cook pancakes about 2 minutes on each side.
- Flip onto serving plate and enjoy with strawberries, sliced bananas, whipped cream and real maple syrup.
Copyright 2014 CookingSessions.com